Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Your hardwood and laminate flooring never looked so good!
Keep Your Hardwoods Looking Brand New
Real hardwood floors are beautiful, and today’s laminates can look just as nice. However, these types of flooring can wear down, lose their luster, and become scratched, scuffed, and damaged. Luckily, restoring your floors can be a quick and easy process! At Springer, our experts use products that seal, protect, and renew your wood or laminate floors without causing a huge mess or filling your home with harmful odors—all within a single day!
The Springer Method
We want to provide you with an efficient and thorough service for your hardwood and laminate flooring:
- Without creating any dust, our experts will begin by using a cleaner and revitalizer to prep your floors.
- Next, we use a machine to deep clean and buff the surfaces to minimize or remove any visible scratches and scuffs.
- After this step, we apply two coats of finish to make your floors shiny and durable and to help minimize the appearance of footprints.
You’ll be able to walk on your floors again after just 3-4 hours, and they’ll be protected for another 18-24 months!
Hazards to Hardwood
Hardwood floors are beautiful, but sometimes keeping them that way can seem like a challenge. Here are some tips to avoid any damage:
- Be careful when moving furniture. Whether it has legs or wheels, furniture moving across the floor may easily leave scratches and wear away the finish. The same is true of high-heeled shoes and even your pets’ nails!
- If you try cleaning your floors, make sure you’re not using harsh products that do more harm than good. Vinegar may strip away the hardwood’s finish, while bleach can eat straight through the floor.
- While rough brushes may seem like a good way to scrub away dirt, they can also scrub away the finish and result in exposed wood. Professional cleaning services are a good way to make sure your flooring is being handled safely.
SCHEDULE AN AREA RUG CLEANING
Free Pickup and Delivery (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
From carpet to hardwood, our professional technicians will clean your floors with precision and care. With affordable prices and a quick installation process, our locally-owned business is ready to provide the purchase or cleaning service you deserve. Check out our Privacy Statement
HOURS & CONTACT
M-F: 8AM - 5PM